I love this time of year!
We always start the Christmas season off the Saturday after Thanksgiving with our annual Christmas dinner in Higginsville with Shawn's Grandpa's side of the family! I tried to get Peyton and Cooper to match as cute as possible without over doing it :) It is so much fun to get them all dolled up (especially Peyton, but Cooper is so much fun to dress up into a little man, too)!!!
I love taking pictures... as you of course already know! I tried a Pinterest idea, but it just wasn't as cute and Cooper didn't want to cooperate AGAIN! But here are my favorites from my own little photo session :)
 |
| Peyton loves to pretend like she is going to take off! Gets Mommy and Daddy anxious every single time! |
 |
| Cooper was a little hyper this evening! He wouldn't sit still for the pictures... and soon Peyton probably won't either! |
 |
| Loving every little light! |
 |
| CHUBBY CHEEKS! |
Last but not least!!! Tonight we left the house at 5:30 in our pajamas... bought dinner at McDonald's and ate in the car!!! Then, we headed to Christmas in the Park!!! Cooper was so excited that he didn't have to put on his coat and he got to wear his slippers outside of the house! He was non-stop talking the whole way there... so excited that he didn't eat his dinner until we were on our way home, but not a chicken nugget, french fry or apple slice was left! He ate it ALL!! Part of his conversation was about the Christmas lights and he remembered Christmas in the Park from last year!!!!!!!!!!! He just amazes us! Maybe, that's not a very big deal, but Shawn and I looked at each other, like WOW? Did he really just say that? We are a little biased, but we think he's pretty smart, intelligent and cute!!
No comments:
Post a Comment