1.31.2012

31 Days of 2012

2012 has began as a very busy year for the Callahan family!  I can't really tell you exactly what we have been doing, because January was just a blur.  I don't even have very many pictures!  I hope I can do better on keeping up with this blog of ours!  I can tell you for sure that I am a parent to an almost 4 year old and that sounds so weird!!  I can't believe it!  Peyton is now 9 months old and WALKING!  That's right, SHE IS WALKING!!  Today I received a text from Robin and she took 24 steps across her living room floor!  She was following the "doo" (dog) and Robin just sat there and counted!!  Robin has a little Yorkie, Gracie, and Gracie allows Peyton to do whatever to her... she tugs at her tail and ears and she doesn't care!  Gracie runs from the big kids.. go figure!  Peyton rode in her big girl car seat (rear faced) for the first time yesterday!  She is a big girl and her infant carrier was getting way too heavy!  She hated it the first day, but she LOVES it now! :)
Peyton loves her new toys she got for Christmas!!  This was a family day inside before Mommy and Daddy had to go back to work!

Cooper's kind of tea party! :)  2 headed dragon HAD to be invited!

She loves this kitchen!

Daddy stirring the veggies!

Mmmmm... broccoli!
Peyton has her Daddy's eyelashes!!  YAY!! :)
Nap Time!  We both slept right there for a couple of hours that day!
Woke up and wants to help Daddy with the fire!
Woke up giving kisses too!!


I had a few shopping days with Tonya and Kara!!!  We all attended the Bridal Show in Overland Park this month... it was FUN!  Tonya, Terry, Vickie, Joyce, Bailee and I went out on Martin Luther King Day to do some wedding dress shopping while we were all off work!!!  It was a success!!!  Tonya found THE dress! :)  It was exciting!  Tonya also found the dresses she wants us bridesmaids to wear!  The next weekend Kara, Alli, Mindy and I went out bridesmaid dress shopping... we have narrowed it down to 3 dresses!!!  Haven't made a decision yet because ALL 8 bridesmaids weren't able to make the shopping trip :)  Yes, that IS right... 8 bridesmaids!! :)  September 2012 will be a VERY busy and exciting month!!
Peyton LOVES it when Cooper pushes her around in her walker!


AND they are off again!

 Peyton loves to knock down all of Cooper's dinosaur magnets!  AND Mommy loves those jammies on her!
 They were soooo quiet and this is where I found them one morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment