Cooper's pre-school teacher, Ms. Lisa, gave him an end of the year pre-school test. (That's what she kind of called it). They practice their phone number and address everday... she has even made each child a file folder with a big phone and house on it.., each student practices their phone number and address almost daily! When it came to Ms. Lisa asking him about his phone number, here was the response:
Ms. Lisa, "Cooper what is your phone number?"
Cooper, "What is that?"
Ms. Lisa, "When you want to call your Mommy on the phone, what numbers do you have to push?"
Cooper, "I won't call my Mommy, I will just text her!"
CRACKS ME UP!! Ms. Lisa was busy today when I pick you up, but she's going to go over more of your test with me tomorrow! I can't wait to hear all about it!!! :) We are always so proud of you Cooper!
No comments:
Post a Comment