10.02.2011

The Garten Wedding ~ 9-10-11

Shawn was a groomsman in Jason Garten's wedding!  It was a great time!  We debated on whether or not to take the kids... but I wasn't ready to leave Peyton over night and we knew Cooper would have a great time dancing with the other kids at the reception.

Mr. and Mrs. Garten!
I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted to!  I was alone with 2 kids and a camera, since Shawn was in the wedding!  :)  Thank you to Jill's phone (games) for Cooper's sake!!
 I waited too long to try and get a pic of little Peyton... she was getting fussy!



Cooper and Bentley had a BLAST on the dance floor!  Bentley is only one day older than Cooper... they have so much fun playing with each other!

My hunny and I!! :)  I was SOOO mad when we realized that we didn't get a family picture of all of us all dressed up for this special occasion!!!  NEXT TIME FOR SURE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment