We experienced a great Thanksgiving break!! Lots of announcements were made! Wednesday night my little brother asked his girlfriend, Kara, of 6 years to be his wife!! SHE SAID YES!! Thursday our good friend Craig asked his girlfriend to be his wife!! SHE SAID YES!!! Saturday morning Shawn's little sister got engaged after dating BJ for 1 1/2 years!! SHE SAID YES!!! I believe we have one date set for May, another one is thinking August or September and the other couple hasn't decided yet!!! There is a chance that Cooper could be the ring bearer in 2 of them and there's a chance that we could all be in one of the weddings!! It will be an exciting time for all!! We cannot wait to celebrate this time with our family and friends! Congrats to all of our loved ones!!
Last but not least... My wonderful and handsome husband and I celebrated our 5th Wedding Anniverary on 11-11-11!!! We celebrated by eating out and it was also the first night Peyton stayed away from us! She did great and slept all through the night for my mom. My wonderful mother-in-law took Cooper to the movies while we went out!! I can't believe I didn't post this earlier!!
Last but not least... My wonderful and handsome husband and I celebrated our 5th Wedding Anniverary on 11-11-11!!! We celebrated by eating out and it was also the first night Peyton stayed away from us! She did great and slept all through the night for my mom. My wonderful mother-in-law took Cooper to the movies while we went out!! I can't believe I didn't post this earlier!!
No comments:
Post a Comment