As my husband says, "Desperate times, calls for desperate measures!" I'm so glad that even though our pocket book is tight with 2 children in daycare, that we can still laugh and have a good time together! We were talking early this morning about bills and such...
I asked him, "Why don't we cancel our ADT system?"
We decided to get it during the times that Shawn was working late and not home in the evenings and sometimes he wasn't home until midnight. He's home all the time now! :)
He replied, "Sure. That makes sense!"
"Ok, good! That'll save us about $40 a month..."
"Now we can cancel the land line too, because the only reason we have that is to keep the ADT alarm on."
I said, "PERFECT! Now that's like $75 a month!"
Then we went on talking about how we never watch movies anymore so we should cancel our unlimited rentals from Blockbuster! Yep, now were are saving about $100 a month! We were pretty excited about this conversation :) $100 means a lot to us these days :)
Then, Shawn replied, "And if we cancel our kids, that'll save us $1,000 a month!"
LOL! I couldn't help but laugh at this and share it! I guess you really had to be there, because we were in such a serious conversation and then he said that! We love our kiddos and wouldn't change anything in the world!!! We love the caregivers that we have found for our kiddos, it is definitely worth the hardships that have affected our pocketbook!
No comments:
Post a Comment